Machine Learning Concepts And Application Of ML Using Python – Learning basic concepts of various machine learning methods is primary objective of this course. This course specifically make student able to learn mathematical concepts, and algorithms used in machine learning. Techniques for solving real world problems and developing new applications based on machine learning.
After completion of this course, student will be able to:
- Apply machine learning techniques on real world problem or to develop AI based application
- Analyze and Implement Regression techniques
- Solve and Implement solution of Classification problem
- Understand and implement Unsupervised learning algorithms
- Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Machine Learning Lifecycle.
Introduction To Machine Learning
What is Machine Learning, Basic Terminologies of Machine Learning, Applications of ML, different Machine learning techniques, Difference between Data Mining and Predictive Analysis, Tools and Techniques of Machine Learning. Applications of ML, different Machine learning techniques, Difference between Data Mining and Predictive Analysis, Tools and Techniques of Machine Learning. Uplatz offers this in-depth course on Machine Learning concepts and implementing machine learning with Python.
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning Engineers & Artificial Intelligence Engineers.
- Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring for a career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning SMEs & Specialists.
- Anyone (with or without data background) who wants to become a top ML engineer and/or Data Scientist.
- Data Analysts and Data Consultants.
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Developers/Analysts.
- CEOs, CTOs, CMOs of any size organizations.
- Software Programmers and Application Developers.