Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 15 Working Applications And Games – Are you tired of getting videos and lectures on just basics and syntaxes or just strucked in college studies and hello world program. so I guess you have to give a try to this course this course is designed after analyzing what a student need to study.
After analysing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can easily start any course but didn’t able to finish it. Now let me explain you how so this course is designed including all fields of python and for keeping the interest until the last. Actually working games as projects so that no one get bored and with that everything explained is designed in very simple and easy way. Just after completing the course I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop any kind of application using python.
Python Bootcamp Course Content:
- Python for graphical applications.
- Tkinter – for building desktop applications and actually user interface.
- Turtle graphics – for learning graphical design using python and to learn controlling objects in computer using keyboard.
- Databases – for learning that how you can store the data of your games, apps and programs.
- Python for datascience.
- Numpy – Learn to create data in form of datasets and analysing data using python.
- Pandas – To create data frames and analyse them and to visualise data in form of 3-D graphs and 2-D graphs.
- Matplotlib – To create data visualisations.
- Seaborn – To create animated plots.
- Plotly and cufflinks – To create interactive plots.
- Geographical plotting – To create global scale plots.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to learn python.
- Real working 5+ graphical games using Python
- Use of keyboard keys to move objects in your applications and in games using python
- learn to build smart calculators and dictionaries using python.
- Datascience and data visualisation using python.
- Excellent data visualisation using Matplotlib in python.
- The data visualisation using Seaborn in python.
- Chart data visualisation using pandas in python.
- data visualisation using poorly and cufflinks in python.
- just will to learn and achieve great things.