Complete Android Ethical Hacking Practical Course AEHP – CAEHP is one of the Most Comprehensive Real World 100% Hands-On Practical Approach on Advance Ethical Hacking. Now this course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how an attacker attack and get the information from the victim.
CAEHP is designed by keeping in mind that most of us are not having laptops or computer machine to work for most of the time. Thats why in this course curriculum , you need not require any laptop or computer system.
First of all I would love to tell you , that this course is not limited to time. You may see 6 or 7 section today , once you land in this course after few weeks , you’ll see more sections and videos are added up. so this is the advantage of taking this course that you’ll get regular updates about the new features and attacks and how you , as an individual can prevent yourself from such an attack.
SECTION 1 :
- Meet and Greet
- Introduction of the Section
- What is Termux ?
- What is Shell ?
- Why Termux ?
- What is F-Droid ?
- Package Management
- Q/A Session with instructor and various Social Media availability
SECTION 2 :
- Termux basics by learning various CLI commands.
- Installing TERMUX from Google Play Store.
- Storage Setup , Update and Upgrade.
- Learn why we use use of apt.
- hidden files , versions.
- Various Text Editor.
- Learn how to check IP.
- Various other Network Related Commands.
- Learn why we change various modes.
- Learn how to use GIT Repository.
- and much more cool stuffs…!!!!
So all the sections will cover Quizzes , assignments and Reading Materials. All the sections will be updated on regular basis and new sections will also be added up. So once you are enrolled in the course. You’ll surely gonna learn various techniques how attackers attack and how we can safe ourselves from getting attacked.
Who this course is for:
- Mobile Hacking.
- Beginners who want to Learn Cyber Security.
- Android Hacking.
- Beginners who are curious about Ethical Hacking.
- Beginner BASH Scripting.
- Learn Phishing Attack.
- PHP Programmers who wants to learn Ethical Hacking.
- Learn Social Engineering and help others by sharing your knowledge and making them aware.
- Metasploit Framework.
- Learning Cryptography.