Time Management Fundamentals Business Skills Course – Effective time management is an indispensable skill. Best-selling author and business coach Dave Crenshaw lays the theoretical and practical foundations for managing your time and becoming more productive.
Learn how to get more done in the shortest time possible and avoid the obstacles and distractions that can get in the way of good time management. Dave gives practical strategies for increasing productivity in three main areas: developing habits to be more organized and reducing clutter in your workspace; staying mentally on task and eliminate the to-dos you have floating in your head; and developing a time budget to get the most done during your workday and focus on your most valuable activities.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Finding your productivity style and motivation
- Understanding the principles of time management
- Avoiding the pitfalls of multitasking
- Narrowing your gathering points
- Consolidating email and voicemail accounts
- Practicing mind-clearing techniques Time Management Fundamentals
- Choosing and using calendar software
- Saying no with tact Time Management Fundamentals
- Mastering the what, when, where processing system
- Processing email vs. checking email
- Maintaining productivity gains Time Management Fundamentals
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/Business-Skills-tutorials/Time-Management-Fundamentals/397387-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem.