Complete Cyber Security Course – Anonymous Browsing – Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Anonymous Browsing, Hide my IP, Tor, Privacy, Proxy Servers and Best VPNs.
- An advanced practical skill-set in how to stay anonymous online, how to maintain privacy and how to bypass firewalls and proxies.
- After this course, you will have a detailed understanding of how anonymity online might be achieved against various types of adversaries. From corporations to nation-state adversaries.
- Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- You will learn how to apply effective OPSEC or operational security to maintain anonymity online. OPSEC is the actions and behaviors required to maintain security and anonymity.
- We look at live operating systems, what they are, which are the best ones, and how they can be used for security, privacy, and anonymity.
- You will gain a complete understanding of how to use virtual private networks (or VPNs) for security, privacy and to attempt anonymity. Everything from choosing a provider to preventing protocol leaks.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- I recommend you watch volume 1 and 2 of this complete course before watching this volume (3) although it is not required. Cyber Security Course
- Most items referenced in this course are free. But you may elect to purchase additional software, hardware, and services discussed in the course. Although It is absolutely not necessary to buy anything to understand and follow the course.
Learn a practical skill-set in staying anonymous online and maintaining total privacy against even a well-resourced adversary with global influence. Cyber Security Course
Become a cyber security specialist. – Go from beginner to expert in this easy to follow advanced course. We cover in detail all the best anonymising and privacy methods. Including;
- VPNs – Virtual Private Networks
- Proxy servers – HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKs and Web
- SSH Secure Shell
- Live Operating Systems – Tails, Knoppix, Puppy Linux, Jondo live, Tiny Core Linux
- OPSEC – Operation Security
- I2P – The Invisible Internet Project
- Off-site connections – Hotspots and Cafes
- Mobile, Cell Phones & Cellular Networks
- Bulletproof hosting
- and more….
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy and anonymity.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, privacy and anonymity.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-cyber-security-course-anonymous-browsing/