Thoughtful Web Development Course – HTML, PHP, MySQL And VUE.JS – All subjects are taught from ground zero. Therefore, no previous coding experience is needed.
- Develop the ability of solving problems by yourself
- Master HTML, CSS, JS, and Vue.js
- Create 12+ Front-end APPs using HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and Vue.js
- Create 12+ Back-end APPs using PHP and MySQL
- Create responsive and retina-ready web pages
- Operate MySQL database
- Master advanced MySQL operation such as transaction, prepared statement, pagination, etc.
- Create a memebership system
- Master image-processing skills like CAPTCHA, thumbnail, watermark and image cropper
- A smart phone with a decent camera is recommended for taking notes
- A computer (PC/Mac) with internet access is needed
- All software needed in the class is free of charge and easy to install and run
- No previous coding experience needed
At this moment (April, 2017), the whole course covers 8 subjects:
- font awesome
All subjects are taught from ground zero. Therefore, no previous coding experience is needed.
Based on user feedback and tech development, we will keep adding new contents to our course. For example, we just added contents teaching Vue.js.
For better user experience, all course contents are voiced by professional voice-over artists. Therefore, new contents may be voiced by a different voice artist.
If you already have lots of coding experience, then learning web development is actually very simple for you. All you need is to familiarize yourself with a new set of coding grammars and functions.
But if you have no coding experience before, then learning to code can be rather challenging. In this case, you will find that learning from a well-designed course can make your life a lot easier. You will make faster progress as well.
If you just want to have a rough idea of how web apps work and create some basic programs, then there is really no need for you to pay for any courses. Free internet information is more than enough to meet your demands.
If you want to be able to turn your design and idea into programs that are also safe and efficient enough to be applied in real life, and most importantly, you want to do this as soon as possible, then learning from a well-designed and considerate course is your best choice.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
- Anyone who wants to learn to Vue.js Web Development Course
- Anyone who wants to earn a living by becoming a web developer
- Anyone who wants to start their own business
- Anyone who wants to be their own boss by becoming a freelance web developer
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their fundamental skills
- Anyone who wants to enhance their skills and go higher Web Development Course
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/web-development-html5-css3-php-oop-and-mysql-database/