Download Stock Fundamental Analysis With Excel Course – Learn stock fundamental analysis main concepts from basic to expert level through a practical course with Excel.
- Understand main financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Interpret financial ratios to analyze a company’s operations, investments, liquidity, solvency and profitability.
- Comprehend investment ratios to evaluate a company’s relationship between its financials and stock price, enterprise value and corresponding yields.
- Define a company’s cost of equity through CAPM, Fama-French factors and APT models and also its cost of capital through WACC model.
- Valuate a company’s theoretical stock price through economic value added (EVA) and discounted cash flow (DCF) models.
- Calculate a company’s stock option prices through Black & Scholes, Binomial models and Monte Carlo Simulation method.
- Explore the wisdom of best practitioners (Graham, Lynch, Greenblatt) and Nobel prize winners (Shiller, Fama, Sharpe) among many others.
- Spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel is required.
- Practical example spreadsheet provided by instructor.
- Prior basic spreadsheet software knowledge is recommended.
Learn stock fundamental analysis through a practical course with Excel and real world examples. It explores main concepts from basic to expert level which will help you achieve better grades, review concepts and polish skills for your new finance career or make decisions as DIY investor. All of this while referencing best practitioners and Nobel Prize winners.
Become a Stock Fundamental Analysis Expert in this Practical Course with Excel
- Understand main financial statements.
- Interpret financial and investment ratios.
- Define a company’s cost of equity, debt and capital.
But as learning process can become difficult as complexity grows, this course helps by leading you through step by step real world practical examples for greater effectiveness. This practical course contains 50 lectures and 10 hours of content.
- Students at any knowledge level who want to learn about stock fundamental analysis.
- DIY investors also at any knowledge level who desire to learn about stock fundamental analysis and put it in practice.
- Finance interns or analysts who wish to review concepts and polish skills.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/stock-fundamental-analysis-with-excel/