Spark And Python For Big Data With PySpark Course – Learn how to use Spark with Python, including Spark Streaming, Machine Learning, Spark 2.0 DataFrames and more!
- Use Python and Spark together to analyze Big Data
- Learn how to use the new Spark 2.0 DataFrame Syntax
- Work on Consulting Projects that mimic real world situations!
- Classify Customer Churn with Logisitic Regression
- Use Spark with Random Forests for Classification
- Learn how to use Spark’s Gradient Boosted Trees
- Use Spark’s MLlib to create Powerful Machine Learning Models
- Learn about the DataBricks Platform!
- Get set up on Amazon Web Services EC2 for Big Data Analysis
- Learn how to use AWS Elastic MapReduce Service!
- Learn how to leverage the power of Linux with a Spark Environment!
- Create a Spam filter using Spark and Natural Language Processing!
- Use Spark Streaming to Analyze Tweets in Real Time!
- General Programming Skills in any Language (Preferrably Python)
- 20 GB of free space on your local computer (or alternatively a strong internet connection for AWS)
Learn the latest Big Data Technology – Spark! And learn to use it with one of the most popular programming languages, Python!
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Spark! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Spark to solve their big data problems!
Spark can perform up to 100x faster than Hadoop MapReduce, which has caused an explosion in demand for this skill! Because the Spark 2.0 DataFrame framework is so new, you now have the ability to quickly become one of the most knowledgeable people in the job market!
We also cover the latest Spark Technologies, like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, and advanced models like Gradient Boosted Trees! After you complete this course you will feel comfortable putting Spark and PySpark on your resume!
- Someone who knows Python and would like to learn how to use it for Big Data
- Someone who is very familiar with another programming language and needs to learn Spark
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/spark-and-python-for-big-data-with-pyspark/