The Complete SEO Guide To Ranking Local Business Websites – Watch over my shoulder as I redesign and rank a real live client local business website on the 1st page of Google.
- Rank a local business website on the first page of Google
- Understand the entire local SEO process from start to finish
- Identify the best, most profitable keywords for local businesses
- Properly optimize a local website for maximum SEO benefit
- Find and obtain high quality back links and specific local business back link opportunities
- Build quality citations for fast ranking in the Google local pack
- No previous SEO knowledge or experience is required.
- Basic HTML knowledge is helpful but also not required.
- Course updated for 2017 & new updates coming this month
- Top Local SEO course on Udemy
- Instructor available inside for questions
- The exact information you should be collecting from local clients
- The exact spreadsheet I use to track my work Ranking Local Business Websites
- How to maintain current rankings through a redesign process
- How to monitor your site after a re-design Ranking Local Business Websites
- Checking the site’s SEO health to improve rankings
After getting organized and gaining a better understanding of the website’s health we’ll begin the SEO process by:
- Researching the best keywords to target Ranking Local Business Websites
- How to find your top competitors and see what you need to do to outrank them
- How to set-up a demo site during the re-design process
- How to keep Google from indexing your demo site
- Building local pages and where to put keywords for maximum benefit
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in providing local SEO services to clients
- Local business owners who want to rank their website on the first page of Google
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/rank-local-business-websites/