Build Responsive Real World Websites With HTML5 & CSS3 – The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch. Design AND code a huge project.
- Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
- A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive Real World Websites
- The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
- Learn super cool jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation
- No coding or design experience necessary Responsive Real World Websites
- Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
- You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? That even look great on any device?
Reason #1: The course is completely project-based
Together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for the course. Step-by-step, you will learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features, from beginner to advanced. These are the latest web technologies, used by every website in the world. And I even added some jQuery to the mix.
This huge project will teach you all the real-world skills to build real-world HTML5 and CSS3 websites. This will allow you to build any website you can imagine… From complete scratch.
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
- Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery.
- The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website.
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
- How to get and use images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
- Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes.
- How to use jQuery for super cool effects like animations, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation.
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML5 and CSS3
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/design-and-develop-a-killer-website-with-html5-and-css3/