The Python Bible | Everything You Need To Program in Python – The Fast, Simple and Project-based way to Master Python Programming It’s no secret that Project-based learning is proven to be the single most-effective way to learn any skill, but this is especially true for Programming!
- Build 11 (Super Awesome) Python Projects!
- Track Data in Python Programs using Variables
- Create behind-the-scenes functionality using Numbers
- Create meaningful and Customised user experiences using Strings
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Automate coding tasks by creating your own python functions
- Save Time and Maximise Productivity using Loops
- Place Python on your Resumé by Understanding Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Access to a computer with an internet connection. Python Bible
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
It’s no secret that Project-based learning is proven to be the single most-effective way to learn any skill, but this is especially true for Programming! If you are looking to Learn the Python programming language with a hands on approach, then have come to the right place. Python Bible
No more rummaging through YouTube videos, documentation and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave. This course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python, and puts it all right at your fingertips!
Hi, I’m Ziyad. I am a prize winning University lecturer of foundation level computer science, and delivering project based learning is what I do best!
In this authoritative and illuminating course, I am going to teach you about:
- Variables – Learn to conveniently store data in your programs!
- Numbers – Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your programs!
- Strings – Master Python Text and automate messages using Strings!
- Logic and Datastructures – Teach your program to think and decide!
- Loops – Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
- Functions – Build your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
- OOP – Learn Object Oriented Programming, the industry programming standard!
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Transitioning over from another programming language to Python
- Not for Seasoned Python Programmers.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/the-python-bible/