Projects In Hadoop Big Data – Learn By Building Apps – A Practical Course to Learn Big Data Technologies While Developing Professional Projects The most awaited Big Data course on the planet is here. The course covers all the major big data technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Understand the Hadoop Ecosystem and Associated Technologies
- Learn Concepts to Solve Real World Problems
- Learn the Updated Changes in Hadoop Hadoop Big Data
- Use Code Examples Present Here to Create Your own Big Data Services
- Get fully functional VMs fine tuned and created specifically for this course.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop is expected before starting this course
- Basic programming knowledge of Java and Python will be great Hadoop Big Data
The most awaited Big Data course on the planet is here. The course covers all the major big data technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem and weave them together in real life projects. So while doing the course you not only learn the nuances of the hadoop and its associated technologies but see how they solve real world problems and how they are being used by companies worldwide.
Hadoop Analytics and NoSQL – Parse a twitter stream with Python, extract keyword with apache pig and map to hdfs, pull from hdfs and push to mongodb with pig, visualise data with node js . Learn all this in this cool project.
Kafka Streaming with Yarn and Zookeeper – Set up a twitter stream with Python, set up a Kafka stream with java code for producers and consumers, package and deploy java code with apache samza.
Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Kafka and Apache Storm – This project focus on twitter streaming but uses Kafka and apache storm and you will learn to use each of them effectively.
Big Data Applications for the Healthcare Industry with Apache Sqoop and Apache Solr – Set up the relational schema for a Health Care Data dictionary used by the US Dept of Veterans Affairs, demonstrate underlying technology and conceptual framework. Demonstrate issues with certain join queries that fail on MySQL, map technology to a Hadoop/Hive stack with Scoop and HCatalog, show how this stack can perform the query successfully.
Data Science with Hadoop Predictive Analytics – Create structured data with Mapreduce, Map data from hdfs to Python with Pig, run Python Machine Learning logistic regression, use Python modules for regression matrices and supervise training Hadoop Big Data
Visual Analytics with Apache Spark on Yarn – Create structured data with Mapreduce, Map data from hdfs to Python with Spark, convert Spark dataframes and RDD’s to Python datastructures, Perform Python visualisations
- Students who want to use Hadoop and Big Data in their Workplace and want to learn the implementation details for big data technologies.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/projects-in-hadoop-and-big-data-learn-by-building-apps/