- ✅ … you need quiet place to meditate and contemplate!
- ✅ … you need the intension practice regularily!
- ✅ … you need a internet connection and a computer to play the videos/ download the instructions!
Hello and welcome to my new course “Meditation For Beginners | The Meditation Masterclass!” 🙂
Meditation For Mindfulness, Stress Management & Relaxation! With Guided Instructions, MP3-Files, Checklist & BONUS!
- I am Kevin Kockot, and I am happy to welcome you to this course!
- You are interested in the topic of How to meditate for Mindfulness, Stress Management & Relaxation, you are looking for an easy guidline that is giving you a hands-on solution as a beginner in meditation?
- And you would like to be inspired with practical input to learn how to find How you can use Guided Instructions, MP3-Files, Checklist & BONUS for an optimal personal meditation experience?
>> If that is the case, then I am convinced that this course is the right one for you!
- I’m Kevin Kockot (M.A. Prevention and Health Promotion), I teach over 15.000 students on Udemy and for many years I worked as an entrepeneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion.
- For example: I am giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regulary. So I was sharing my information to hundrets of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
- How to meditate? You can find it out in this course! 🙂
- Several working hours were going into the preperation of this content, that I made for you, who is interested to find out how to meditate if you are a beginner! (Links and additional ressources included!)
- My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determinded life!
Which topics can you expect in this course?
1. INTRODUCTION | Introduction to this course
2. DEFINITION | What is Meditation?
3. POSITION | Which position is the best position for meditation?
4. BASICS | The five steps of meditation
5. BREATH | Why the breath is a good meditaional object for beginners
6. FEELINGS | How to deal with feelings and emotions while meditating
7. THOUGHTS | How to manage your thoughts during meditation
8. PREPERATION | How to prepare for meditation
9. OBSTACLES | How to overcome the obstacles of meditation
10. ROUTINE | How to meditate daily and build up a routine (seven tips)
11. GUIDED MEDITATIONS | Practical instructions for meditation (MP3s included)
12. MEDITATION APP | What is the best mobile app/ website for meditation?
13. ADDITIONAL RESSOURCES | What do other people say about meditation?
14. FAQ | Frequently asked questions about meditation
15. BONUS | Proven benefits of meditation + studies | present for you included! 🙂
If you have the feeling something is missing – please feel free to contact me on Udemy anytime! I am happy to answer you add lectures based on your recommendations!
As you are my custumer your happiness is my highest goal! 🙂
Please also give me feedback for this course!
That helps me as a course creator a lot to improve the course! 🙂
See you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- ✅ … people that want to meditate with the help of guided sessions!
- ✅ … people that want to use scientifically proven health benefits of meditation!
- ✅ … people that want to use the worlds most famous meditation app for their practice!
- ✅ … people that want to use your breath as a meditational object!
- ✅ … people that want to find the best individual position for their meditational practice!
- ✅ … people that want to overcome obstacles and distractions as a beginner!
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-meditate-for-beginners-the-meditation-masterclass/