Mastering Microcontroller With Embedded Driver Development – Learn from Scratch Microcontroller & Peripheral Driver Development for GPIO,I2C,SPI,USART using Embedded C Programming.
- Understand Right ways of Handling and programming MCU Peripherals
- Develop Peripheral drivers for your Microcontroller
- Understand complete Driver Development steps right from scratch for GPIO,SPI,I2C and USART.
- Learn Writing peripheral driver headers, prototyping APIs and implementation
- Explore MCU data sheets, Reference manuals, start-up Codes to get things done
- Learn Right ways of handling/configuring Interrupts for various peripherals
- Learn about Peripheral IRQs/Vector table/NVIC interfaces and many
- Learn about Configuration/status/Control registers of various Peripherals
- Demystifying behind the scene working details of SPI,I2C,GPIOs,USART etc.
- Explore hidden secretes of MCU bus interfaces, clock sources, MCU clock configurations, etc.
- Understand right ways of enabling/configuring peripheral clocks/serial clocks/baud rates of various serial protocols
- Learn about MCUs AHB, APB bus protocols
- Learn about different MCU clocks like HCLK, PCLK, PLL,etc
- Learn to capture/decode/analyze traces of serial protocols on Logic analyzer
- Learn about Quick ways of debugging peripheral issues with case studies
Also Read: Free Download Algorithms And Data Structure in Java Course
Also Read: Become PHP Facebook Developer – Password Less Authentication
- Basic knowledge of C and Micro controller could be added advantage but not mandatory
Coding for the Peripherals STEP-BY-STEP and Developing software drivers completely from scratch by extracting maximum information from Datasheets,Reference manuals, specs,etc
In this course I will walk you through step by step procedure how to Configure various Peripherals like GPIOs,SPI,USART,I2C by taking you into the reference manual and data sheet. We will develop fully working driver code, interrupt handlers, sample application everything from scratch to understand the big picture Mastering Microcontroller.
In each lecture, I assure you that, you will definitely learn something new that you can definitely use in your work or projects. You’ll find yourself handling these peripherals with much more clarity and you will be able to quickly speculate and debug the problem and I’ll show you tricks and tips to debug the most common problems using debugging tools such as logic analyzers Mastering Microcontroller.
- Professionals interested in exploring Embedded systems
- Hobbyists and students who want to start their career in Embedded world
- If you think about ’embedded’ then think about taking this course. you will not be disappointe
- This Course may not be suitable for those people who are looking for quick prototyping using boards such as Arduino
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/mastering-microcontroller-with-peripheral-driver-development/