Master Restful API With Laravel With Real Time Projects – Dominates Laravel and the most challenging features for an actual RESTful API using Laravel.
- Create your own projects with Laravel (not only RESTful APIs)
- Make the most of your work tools (Sublime Text 3, Git, Github, Composer, PHP artisan and Laravel)
- Generate and maintain the structure of the database in an automated way with Laravel and the PHP Artisan console
- Use PHP Artisan effectively and be much more efficient
- Create and configure your own local development environment
- Properly configure your development environment for all your projects
- Hone the main HTTP methods/verbs for HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Use free professional tools to improve your productivity
- Very recommended a fundamental domain of Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamental knowledge about PHP (classes, functions, methods, traits, inheritance)
The comprehensive guide to creating a truly RESTful API with Laravel.
This course makes use of the latest version of Laravel! Laravel 5.4
You will not find a Laravel course like this anywhere else. This course explains everything you need to develop a RESTful API using Laravel framework.
Do not wait more to become a master in the development of truly RESTful APIs with Laravel. Join the course now and see you in class.
In this course, you learn how to develop a realistic, fully implemented, and professional RESTful API, using the latest version of Laravel for PHP Master Restful API
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework, with more than 20 million downloads along with lots of enterprise and personal projects worldwide. Additionally, includes fantastic features to easily implement a RESTful API. Laravel is RESTful friendly.
- This course is for all web development and PHP lovers Master Restful API
- This course is for all those who need to develop their own API completely RESTful
- If you are looking to upgrade to the latest version of Laravel (Laravel 5.4)
- If you want to do a complete development of your projects and your RESTful API with Laravel 5.4
- If you want to build your own fully functional and step-by-step RESTful API
- If you need to keep your skills up to date and be competitive Master Restful API