Building Your Marketing Technology Stack Course – Digital marketing has been around for over 30 years, but marketers are only now starting to think of its components holistically. A marketing technology stack is the set of tools that your marketing team uses to plan, execute, and measure all aspects of your marketing objectives.
With the explosion of new capabilities, vendors, and technologies in this space, it’s more important than ever to carefully choose your components and build the stack that’s right for your organization. In this course, Dave Booth walks you through a framework that examines the roles and benefits of each “layer” in the stack—acquisition through marketing and advertising, digital experiences and clickstream measurement, the back office functions, and analysis.
Learn how these technologies can help you drive engagement, measure results, increase sales, and improve customer relationships.
- What is digital marketing?
- Understanding the marketing data being generated
- Reaching customers via digital channels like social, search, and display
- Working with digital experiences
- Selling online with ecommerce
- Going mobile
- Measuring and optimizing with testing and analytics
- Running and operating a business with technology
- Storing and extracting data
- Learning and predicting with data exploration and modeling
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/B2B-Marketing-tutorials/Building-Your-Marketing-Technology-Stack/437279-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem or where courses are stored.