- Basic computer usage
- An open mind!
We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to Python and setup
- Python programming basics
- Functions – coding exercises
- Lists, tuples and dictionaries
- Files in Python 3
- Error handling
- Object oriented programming
- Date & time
- Regular expressions
- Interacting with HTTP
- Networking in Python 3
This course was designed for absolute beginners who wish to pursue a career in software development. All lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. English subtitles and a certificate of completion are are available as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning the Python programming language.
- Students who wish to pursue a career in software development.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/python3-for-beginners/