Learn Bootstrap 4 – The Most Popular HTML5 CSS3 And JS Framework – Bootstrap to WordPress just added! Create an amazing website with the new Bootstrap version, 100% practical course!
- Build Websites with the New Bootstrap Version
- Connect PHP / MySQL with a Bootstrap Website
- Learn almost all the Components and Bootstrap Classes with a Hands On Training Course
- Take your existing site into a fully dynamic WordPress site
- Convert a Bootstrap site into a WordPress Theme!
- Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML if you have ever write a little HTML or CSS you will be fine!
- A Text Editor i will be using ATOM but Visual studio Code, Brackets or Sublime Text are free too and available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- A Local Server will be needed for the PHP section, i will be using MAMP, for the WordPress section i will show you a great tool called Local
- 6 Photoshop files are included, but if you don’t have photoshop don’t worry, i’ll provide the images, colors and everything you need to complete the course
- A great desire to learn with a REAL WORLD PROJECT
- If you’re a web designer that’s trying to create responsive websites this course is for you
- Bootstrap is really popular, and the new version is amazing, if you want to add bootstrap to your skills this course is for you
- If you learn most by building real world projects this course is for you
Learn Bootstrap 4 The Most Popular HTML5 CSS3 & JS Framework!
This Course contains the Basics of the new Bootstrap 4 Framework + Building a Complete Project from Scratch.
The new version of Bootstrap contains a lot of new classes, helper utilities, a Flexbox powered grid and new components which all will be covered in this new course.
We’re building a complete Website and i’m gonna show you how to integrate PHP / MySQL with Bootstrap 4.
You will also learn how to extend Bootstrap components with CSS to make them look the way that you need to.
6 Photoshop files (PSD) are included in this course that are going to be converted intro a Bootstrap 4 Website, so if you’re looking for a PSD to Bootstrap course, this is the course that you should take!
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/learn-bootstrap-4-the-most-popular-html5-css3-js-framework/