First, learn how to use jQuery to extract and manipulate page content, using CSS rules you already know. Next, learn to build new, dynamic page content on the fly, and use jQuery events to respond to user actions.
Finally, discover how to add animation and effects from jQuery’s built-in library, and access remote data via AJAX. Want to practice what you learn along the way? Make sure to watch the challenge and solution videos, where Joe shows how to solve real-world design problems with jQuery.
- What is jQuery?
- Using selectors and filters to extract information
- Creating, inserting, and animating page content
- Handling events
- Understanding jQuery statement chaining
- Working with CSS jQuery Essential Training
- Building event handlers jQuery Essential Training
- Animating with jQuery: showing, hiding, and fading page elements
- Working with AJAX jQuery Essential Training
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/jQuery-tutorials/jQuery-Essential-Training/494389-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem or where courses are stored.