- explore setting up a basic game structure page
- add in various variable for tracking of values
- connect your key board key presses to movement of an element within your HTML
- Add collision detection checks to determine if elements have crossed paths
- Move elements and construct bounding values
- Add self moving objects for the player to interact with
- Complete scoring tweaks updates and more
Source Code is included to get you started quickly Fast friendly advice and help is always available within the Q&A section Taught by an instructor with many years of web development and teaching experience.
Learn step by step how to create a simple game from scratch, with helpful tips and resources along to way. Explore how game logic is applied and tweaks for coding and game improvement.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Access
- Desire to learn
Last updated 4/2018