iOS App Development Creating iMessage & Sticker Applications – Stickers and iMessage apps—which give users the means to express themselves in more colorful ways within Messages—have become increasingly popular. In this course, learn how to leverage your existing iOS development skills to create your own sticker packs and iMessage apps.
Mohammad Azam walks through the basics of iMessage app architecture, discussing the difference between sticker and iMessage apps, options for structuring your apps, and how to programmatically request a presentation style.
Also Read: Create Uber Clone App Using iOS & Firebase
He also explains how to create sticker pack apps with and without code. To wrap up, Mohammad demonstrates how to implement a messaging application which allows users to send and receive secret messages.
- Understanding iMessage app architecture
- Creating stickers without code
- Preparing image assets
- Creating a sticker project using Xcode
- Creating stickers using code
- Creating a user interface
- Configuring the container view controller
- Configuring view controller containment
- Configuring compact and expanded modes
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/iOS-tutorials/iOS-App-Development-Creating-iMessage-Sticker-Applications/574690-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem or where courses or links are stored.