Cyber security Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp – Beginner To Pro – Learn Ethical Hacking from world-famous Hacker Bryan Seely. Learn real hacker secrets from the real thing.
- Setup a testing lab for penetration testing
- Identify and hack into wireless access points
- Recover lost passwords with password cracking tools
- Simulate a phishing attack to steal usernames and passwords with a decoy website
- A basic understanding of computers
- A basic understanding of networking
- Windows / Linux / Mac Operating system and hardware capable of running virtual machines, or spare hardware to run the other operating systems necessary to perform the Practice Demos
Welcome to The Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp.
Learn Ethical Hacking from a world famous Ethical Hacker who has professional endorsements from people like Mark Cuban Billionaire tech entrepreneur, Star of Shark Tank, and the legendary cybersecurity expert John McAfee.
Seely “thinks entirely out of the box, and has consistently looked to leverage his skills for the good of society,”
McAfee said in a statement.
This course is jam packed with content and will take an absolutely beginner in cybersecurity & ethical hacking from zero to being able to actually hack wireless routers, crack passwords, and understand the reasons why those things work. You will be getting live video demonstrations, lectures, and in some video’s ill be on camera explaining something.
We talk about the process of hacking, from gathering information in the Recon phase, to more involved looks at our targets in the scanning phase. Enumeration and System hacking bring the basic “hacking process” to a close, but that is not the end of things, far from it.
Many of today’s large hacks and data breaches that you see all over the news are the result of very clever & persistent social engineers. Social Engineers figure out that you can’t always hack the machines, and sometimes its much easier to hack the unsuspecting person using the machine. Learn valuable skills in conducting Social Engineering Penetration Tests as well as how to protect against social engineering attacks.
- Anyone with a basic tech / computer background that wants to learn about ethical hacking and cybersecurity
- Anyone already in the information security field who wants to get some practical experience and brush up on skills
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/cybersecurity-ultimate-ethical-hacking-boot-camp/