Creating a Leadership Development Program Course – An organization’s talent should be its strategic advantage. By taking the time to build a thoughtful, strategic leadership development program, you can develop the kind of leaders that advance your company’s overall vision.
In this course, Bonnie Hagemann takes you through a five-step process for designing and implementing a high-impact leadership development program that helps your organization achieve its specific business objectives.
Bonnie explores how to conduct careful research of your company’s needs, and analyze that information to inform your program design. She shows how to develop materials that balance different types of learning, select instructors, and integrate instructors with learning supports. Plus, she explains how to build a blueprint for success, create a budget, and run your pilot program.
- Moving from traditional to strategic leadership development
- Creating a leadership development model
- Researching and analyzing your company to assess its needs
- Choosing the most powerful design elements
- Balancing different types of learning
- Measuring your program’s ROI
- Creating a powerful final design
- Selecting and integrating instructors and program materials
- Budgeting and running a pilot program
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/Business-Skills-tutorials/Creating-Leadership-Development-Program/612175-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem or where courses or links are stored.