The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course 2018 – Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance Sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial Statement Analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios in order to analyze a company’s performance
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates. The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers a number of topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software Complete Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios Complete Financial Statement Analysis
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies, like Pwc and Coca Cola)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need in order to become a top notch Financial Analyst
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial Analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-financial-analyst-course/