Complete CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-006) – Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam, N10-006 from Mike Meyers, CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-006) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great Network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a Network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy. Complete CompTIA Network
Welcome to the CompTIA Network+ Certification; N10-006. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars. Complete CompTIA Network
The course covers all the exam topics including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk Complete CompTIA Network
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/comptia-network-certification-n10-006-the-total-course/