The Complete Angular Course – Beginner To Advanced – The most comprehensive Angular 4 (Angular 2+) course. Build a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4.
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
- NO knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is required
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
If you’ve been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 4 tutorial to another, you’ve come to the right place. In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling courses on Udemy, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build real client apps with Complete Angular Course on your own
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code like a professional
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes. Say goodbye to boring tutorials and courses with rambling instructors and useless theories!
You don’t need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular. You’re going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.
Angular 2+ has been written in TypeScript. So, in section 2, you’ll learn the fundamentals of TypeScript and object-oriented programming to better understand and appreciate this powerful framework.
Over the next 8 hours, you’ll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are passionate about working with new frameworks