How To Lunch Your App In Just 16 Hours – Android Development – Learn Both Design with Photoshop and Code with Android Studio to publish your first app on the Playstore in just 16 HRS!
- Understand how to use Photoshop for app UI design
- Create simple, yet effective logos for app projects.
- Understand the basics of coding in Java and using Android Studio
- Design and develop a full, production-ready app from scratch.
- Android Studio
- Adobe Photoshop CC (if you’re following the design portion).
- Adobe Illustrator CC (if you’re following the design portion).
Have you ever seen a beautiful screen and wondered how it was designed or read a hundred lines of neatly formatted code and wondered how it works? This course aspires to seamlessly blend app designwith android development giving you the complete picture. Learn how to design and code a fully working, professionally designed Android app from Photoshop to Playstore under 16 hours.
We build an app called BucketDrops in the series which lets you keep track of life goals. The course begins with app design instructed by Gary and covers the following:
- Photoshop basics
- Illustrator basics
- Principles of Logo Design
- Process to design the app mockup screens
- Basic components of Android (Activities, Services, Intents, Fragments, and BroadcastReceivers
- Drawables and selectors
- Efficient Image Loading With Glide
- Fragments, FragmentManager and FragmentTransaction
- Realm database and queries
- RecyclerView, sections, animation and swipe to delete
- Styles and themes
- Custom Widgets and Views
- Running periodic tasks with IntentService, AlarmManager and BootReceiver
- Reverse engineering an APK file
- Publishing on Google Play
Follow along as Gary Simon and Vivek Ramesh “Vivz” walk you through the entire process of designing and coding a production-ready android app.
- You have Photoshop and Illustrator installed on your system.
- You know a bit of Object Oriented Programming (Any language will do but Java is preferable)
- Assets wherever appropriate
- Presentations, keynotes and slides wherever appropriate
- Document containing GitHub code links attached on lecture 39
- Videos are enabled for offline access
- Anyone who has an interest in designing and coding apps.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/design-code-an-android-app-from-scratch/