These step-by-step instructions take existing HTML markup and add style, animation, and responsive navigation. This combination allows for dynamic one-page sites—a popular design that’s now even faster and easier to create with PostCSS.
Along the way, Ray Villalobos introduces some handy plugins, tips for integrating PostCSS into a Gulp-based workflow, and techniques for making layouts more responsive with Flexbox.
- Structuring the HTML markup for a single-page design
- Using PreCSS Sass-like imports in PostCSS
- Creating Sass-like variables with PreCSS
- Building styles
- Creating a layout for the header and navigation with Flexbox
- Creating and styling sections
- Animating page elements with PostCSS
Content Retrieved From: https://www.lynda.com/CSS-tutorials/Building-Responsive-Single-Page-Design-PostCSS/417644-2.html
Please Note that we do not supply any course, please consult directly with course authors for any problem.