IONIC 3 Apps For WooCommerce – Build An eCommerce Mobile App – Build an eCommerce Mobile App from start to end using Ionic Framework 3 and WooCommerce using HTML, SCSS and TypeScript.
- Build Android and iOS Apps with Ionic Framework.
- Build and Deploy cross platform hybrid apps.
- Build eCommerce Apps with WooCommerce.
- Deploy WooCommerce locally and use it as a backend.
- Use Ionic Components and Native Features.
- Integrate PayPal Payment Gateway in Ionic/Cordova Apps.
- Publish an App in the Play Store.
- Integrate Push Notifications in Ionic Apps.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge of Datatypes and OOP would be a plus.
- Introductory knowledge to Ionic 2 or TypeScript would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Apps and Mobile Operating Systems
- Programming Aptitude and Logical Thinking eCommerce Mobile App
Ionic 3 Apps for WooCommerce is a course that will help you understand the basics of the latest version of Ionic Framework, v3, and also walk you through, step by step, to build a complete eCommerce application for Android and iOS using your WooCommerce Store as the back-end. Ionic Framework v2 and v3 are similar, so even if you want to learn Ionic 2, you need the same course.
The eCommerce app that we will build in this course gets the products’ information from the WooCommerce store. You do not need to setup any extra databases or servers. All you need is just a WooCommerce store, either locally or on a remote server.
You will build an eCommerce app that will allow the user to browse through the product catalog, search products in a particular product category, add product to their cart and then pay for their orders. The customers can pay using the PayPal payment gateway as well. The users will get Push Notificationsevery time you publish a new product. eCommerce Mobile App
- Students and Professionals willing to build Apps.
- Web Devs who are willing to expand their skills.
- Professionals who have web skills and want to build mobile apps.
- Students, Individuals, Devs who want to learn to build eCommerce Apps..
- Devs who wish to save time by building Hybrid Apps.
- Students who plan on building an out-of-the-box academic project.
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/ionic-3-apps-for-woocommerce-build-an-ecommerce-mobile-app/