Architect Android Apps With MVP, Dagger, Retprofit & RXJava – Learn software architecture skills. Build apps with Model-View-Presenter pattern. Make apps more robust and fun.
- Build and architect Android apps using MVP pattern
- Understand dependency injection and Dagger 2
- Understand Gradle build system
- Understand unit testing and JUnit for Android apps
- Understand mocking objects using Mockito
- Understand type-safe REST API client called Retrofit
- Understand reactive programming and RxJava
- Understand the MVP UI pattern
- Basic information about software development processes
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
Developing Apps is fun…..is it not? It’s really exciting to take an idea from the back of a paper napkin all the way to the App Store!
It is Not only fun but also lucrative. There are tremendous opportunities available out there for app developers and designers all over the world.
Android offers an excellent platform for developing and delivering apps. Most of you might already be working on this platform. If so, you would know, Android platform and mobile app industry as a whole has a remarkable future ahead Architect Android Apps With MVP
Smartphones enable us to do a lot these days, from shopping our clothes, booking movie tickets, to ordering groceries and getting them delivered right to our doorsteps. It is hard to believe – but even after all these advancements – there is still a lot of paper-based work happening in the workplace and everyday lives. There are still untapped opportunities and workflows which need to move to the mobile platform. If you have a good idea – the world is your oyster. You can change the way how people live their lives by introducing a compelling app Architect Android Apps With MVP
You may be working as a freelancer or may have a full-time job as an app developer or architect. Whether you create one app a year or multiple apps in a month – there must have been times when you got tired of looking at long strings of code tangled together into a spaghetti-like mess.
- Mobile and Web App Developers
- Software Architects
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/architect-android-apps-with-mvp-pattern-rxjava-dagger-retrofit-junit/