AngularJS Styling & Animations From Scratch – Learn how to use dynamic Styles and powerful Animations to create beautiful Angular Apps.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to use the many features Angular offers to dynamically style and animate Angular apps
- Students will be able to style their Angular components, elements in these components and change that styling dynamically
- Students will be able to add complex animations, for example to animate the appearance of elements, lists or upon route changes
- Basic Angular (2 or 4) knowledge is required
- Basic CSS knowledge is required
- Basic CSS Transitions & Animations knowledge is a plus
- No Angular Animations knowledge is required
You finished the business logic of your web page and you’re done, right? No! Adding fitting styles and animations to a web page tremendously improves the user experience!
This course teaches you which tools Angular gives you to dynamically style and animate your web page. This is not a CSS basics course – this course will really dive into the rich toolset Angular ships with, allowing you to build a reactive, user-friendly web application. AngularJS Styling
Just think about your favorite web apps: How many of these look ugly, seem to be styled randomly (and statically) and use no animations? Probably not that many – time to join the club of developers creating awesome user experiences! AngularJS Styling
This is what you’ll learn!
- How Angular helps you with styling and animating your web page
- What “dynamic” styling and animating means
- How you may either style the whole web app or individual components you built
- Which tools Angular offers you to adjust styles at runtime
- How you can use vanilla CSS to build nice transitions and animations
- All about Angular’s Animation package: Building, configuring and using triggers, states, styles, transitions and more!
- Advanced Animation features like Animation groups, keyframes or callbacks
- How to animate the appearance and removal of elements/ components
- How to animate lists
- How to animate routing
- And more!
- This course is for everyone interested in enhancing the user experience by adding nice styles and animations with the help of Angular
- Students who are interested in dynamically styling or animating Angular apps should find this course very helpful AngularJS Styling
Content Retrieved From: https://www.udemy.com/angular-styling-animations-for-angular-2-and-angular-4/